Aluminum magnet wire -- Aluminum oxide wire
Wire for winding used in electrical equipment is generally called magnet wire. Simply put, “Magnet wire is used for interchanging electrical energy with magnetic energy”.
Magnet wires are broadly divided into enamelled wire (coating insulation), covered conductor wire (fiber/film insulation), other specially formulated wire, and combinations thereof.
Both type and performance of magnet wire are quite varied. The following are the most important features of magnet wire:
(a) Small and uniform insulation thickness;
(b) Good electrical characteristics such as dielectric strength and insulation resistance;
(c) Tough coating, resistant to external forces such as bending, stretching and friction;
(e) Resistant to solvents, chemicals and varnishes;
(f) Resistant to hydrolytic degradation;
(g) Stable when combined with insulating material;
(h) Resistant to water and moisture;
(i) Easy to use;
It is difficult to provide all of these characteristics in one product. Each type of wire has its own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, it is important to consider operating conditions in order to select the correct product.
Conductor : aluminum
Diameter Range (mm) : : 1.5-7.2 : a: 1.8-3 b: 4-20
Temperature Class : 240C
Volt : 》=150V
Elongation : 10%
Standard : GB
Package : 70kg wooden spool
Application of Aluminum magnet wire :
This product is suitable to lifting electromagnets, reactors and other low-voltages and high current electromagnetic windings
1. Usage: This product is suitable for all kinds of motors, electrical appliances, electrical products, and the conductor of electromagnetic wire.
2. Main technical property: This product have very good electrical conductivity and mechanical strength.
3. Product range:
thickness a: 1.00--5.60mm
Width b: 5.00--16.00mm
4. Standard: GB/T5584.2-1985
Specification of Aluminum magnet wire :
|Diameter Range (mm):||1.5-7.2|
|Package:||70kg wooden spool|
Storage of Aluminum magnet wire :
(1) Never store wire in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
(2) Avoid high-humidity environments.
(3) Avoid special environments (gasses).
(4) Be sure that no magnet wire will hit other articles or other magnet wires.
(5) Never store wire in a dusty area.
Storage period :
If Aluminum magnet wire is stored properly in accordance with paragraph 1, there will be no deterioration in properties even after 10 years or more have passed. However, for magnet wire that is not stored properly, if 3 years have passed since delivery, check the characteristics before use to confirm there is no problems.
If you have any question, please contact us.